Released: September 09, 2022
- Fixed: an issue with launching MacDroid on macOS 10.12 and macOS 10.13.
Released: August 30, 2022
- Improved: compatibility with macOS Ventura.
- Lots of other fixes and improvements (thank you for your continued feedback!).
Released: May 31, 2022
- Improved: work with devices via MTP mode.
- Improved: work with devices via ADB mode.
- Fixed: crashes when disconnecting devices connected via MTP mode.
- Changed: macOS 10.12 or later is now required.
Released: December 30, 2021
- Added: native support for Apple's new M1 chips.
- Improved: work with MTP devices.
- Improved: the display of MacDroid's icon in the Finder's sidebar on macOS Monterey.
- Fixed: an issue when the list of files in the folders on devices connected via ADB was not displayed.
- Fixed: an issue with the read-only access in folders on some devices connected via ADB.
Released: November 26, 2020
- Added: AppleScript support
- Improved: compatibility with Android 11
- Improved: deleting folders with a big amount of files
- Fixed: crashes during connecting with some devices
- Fixed: crashes during starting MacDroid
- Fixed: displaying files with names starting with “.”
Released: June 18, 2020
- Improved: connection stability with devices in ADB mode
Released: May 22, 2020
- Fixed: app crash when copying files
- Fixed: errors while copying files to the device
- Fixed: app crashes during device disconnection or reconnection
- Fixed: incorrect display of files containing umlauted characters in their names
- Updated: internal mechanism of disabling Finder files preview generation when FUSE for macOS is installed
- Many other minor fixes and improvements
Released: February 14, 2020
- Some minor fixes and improvements (thank you for your feedback!)
First Release: February 12, 2020