Electronic Team, Inc. provides fully functional free demo version, which is limited to 14-day trial period. You can share one USB device only, still any number of users may connect to this device remotely (one client at a time).
To be able to use this application when the trial period is over you have to purchase it. To see the current pricing, place the order and read about license types available, visit the product’s purchase page on our website.
Once you’ve received the Activation Key from us, please, activate USB Network Gate.
Note: Activation is required for USB Network Gate Server Module only. You do not need to register USB Network Gate Client Module (which is installed on the client machine). Clients will be able to access remote USB devices, which are shared on the server machine, via client module even when the trial period expires, without any additional configurations.
To activate USB Network Gate Server for Linux, follow these steps:
1. Launch USB Network Gate.
2. Select Help –> “Enter registration info” from the main menu.
3. In “USB Network Gate Activation” window type the Activation Key you have received from us:
4. Click OK to complete the activation process.
If you don’t have Internet access on your PC…
In this case you can activate USB Network Gate manually (offline). You will need to use another PC which is online to get the special activation file.
Do the following:
1. Repeat steps 1-3 of the instruction above.
2. You will get the following message:
3. Click the “Activate manually” button.
4. In the invoked window read the instructions and click the “Save activation info” button:
5. Save the activation info to the file (it will have .activate extension).
6. Then bring this file (on a USB flash drive, for example) to any computer which has Internet access.
7. Go to https://activate.electronic.us. Click “Browse” button to load the file and click “Submit”.
8. Download the file and bring this file to your PC (where USB Network Gate is installed). Repeat steps 1-3 of this instruction to invoke the following window and click the “Load activation file” button.
9. Once activation is successfully completed, you will get a confirmation message.
- USB Network Gate may be occasionally reactivated in the background to ensure smooth and uninterrupted license compliance check. This will require Internet connection as well. If there is no access to the Internet available on your PC, you can reactivate USB Network Gate manually (offline). Follow the instructions above.
- Trial version of USB Network Gate performs activation in the background without your interference. No activation code is needed! Activation of Trial version is required for statistics only.
Still have questions concerning activation? Read the FAQs.