Purchasing the SDK License you get:
- SDK documentation on how to work with USB Network Gate Service directly from your application;
- dynamic link library (u2ec.dll) which helps you integrate USB Network Gate Service into your product;
- source code of security DLL file (auth.dll) which helps you implement your own authentication system;
- the SDK activation code for USB Network Gate activation on end-user's machines;
- SDK usage samples;
- FREE BONUS: Single License for unlimited shared USB devices allows you to use the GUI version of USB Network Gate for better understanding.
Note: If you want to use the GUI version of USB Network Gate for testing and review purposes, please, enter your Single License activation code into the application's activation window.
To distribute USB Network Gate technology inside your product, you should copy the software files to the redistribution package and include it into your installation file (setup script).
You will get a full description of the SDK Redistribution procedures from the SDK User Manual that is provided if you buy the SDK License. We'll be glad to send you the SDK License price, and the official Quote, and reply to all of your questions if you email the Sales Dpt. of Electronic Team, Inc.
How to Evaluate the SDK package
To evaluate USB Network Gate SDK for Windows, submit this form to get a trial activation code →
The SDK package with all the required files and documents can be downloaded here →
USB Network Gate SDK Evaluation Kit can also be launched in GUI mode for testing and review purposes.
The GUI version of the SDK Evaluation Kit will be fully functional within 7 days after the activation with a trial activation code. When the 7-day evaluation period is over, the "Share local USB devices" tab will become inactive.
To be able to use USB Network Gate SDK without the limitations mentioned above, you will require a regular license.