If you are positive that your iOS device and your Mac running Elmedia Player are on the same network and that your network connection is properly configured, try to do the following:
- Turn off/on Wi-Fi on your iOS device.
- Toggle AirPlay off/on in Elmedia Player Preferences.
- Power cycle your iOS device (turn it off, wait for 5 seconds, turn back on).
- Restart your router.
- Check your router settings. Some routers have a special security setting called network isolation or wireless isolation that prevents wireless clients from communicating with each other. If your router has such an option enabled, turn it off. Also make sure that your router is running the latest firmware, which you can usually download from the manufacturer’s website.
- If you are using Elmedia Player in a corporate network, check with your network administrator on whether multicast routing is enabled on the network. It is required for discovery, but if disabled, and your computer supports Wi-Fi, you can set up an ad-hoc network to bypass these limitations and get Elmedia Player to work.