To select screen size:
- ⌘0 - Half Size.
- ⌘1 - Normal Size.
- ⌘2 - Double Size.
- Aspect Ratio - by default it is set to original, nevertheless, you can choose it manually from the list to meet your requirements.
- ⇧⌘F - Fit Window.
- ⌘F - Enter Full Screen.
- ⌘T - Float on Top.
- Autohide controls - if it is on, the controls will be shown only when you hover over the video.
- ⌥⌘C - Show/Hide Controls.
- Space - Play.
- ⌘ ⎋ - Stop.
- ⌥⌘L - Loop.
Note: It allows you to play continuously any media file: just open file in player by using the hotkey or choose Playback → Loop. To cancel, remove a mark next to Playback → Loop.
- ⌥⌘→ - Next Video Frame.
- ⌥⌘← - Previous Video Frame.
- ⌘] - Increase Speed.
- ⌘[ - Decrease Speed.
- ⌘\ - Reset to Normal Speed.
|Tip: You can also adjust the playback speed by clicking Gear Icon in the lower right corner of the player’s screen and choose Playback Tab.|
|Note: In the lower right corner of the player’s screen choose the Gear Icon → Video Tuner. Here you can manually adjust such parameters as Brightness, Saturation, Contrast, Gamma, Hue, Noise Reduction and Sharpness.|
From JustPlay 1.6 a Now Playing widget is supported (macOS 10.13 or later is required). To activate this option go to JustPlayer → Preferences → General and check the box Control playback with media keys. You can pause or play audio/ video files, skip ahead and back, and drag a playhead regardless of whatever window is currently focused.
The Now Playing widget can be found in Notification Center’s Today View. If this widget did not appear in Notification Center’s Today View while playing media files with JustPlay, click the “Edit” button at the bottom of the same tab and add the Now Playing widget.
You can easily control playback with the media keys (F7, F8, F9) as well.In case there is a Touch Bar on your Macbook, the Now Playing widget will appear on the Touch Bar.
- A - Audio Track. By default Stream 1 is always selected.
- ⌘↑ - Volume Up.
- ⌘↓ - Volume Down.
- ⌥⌘↓ - Mute.
- ⇧⌘] - Increase Audio Delay.
- ⇧⌘[ - Decrease Audio Delay.
- ⇧⌘\ - Reset Audio Delay.
|Note: you can also adjust Audio Delay by clicking Gear Icon in the lower right corner of the player’s screen and go to Playback Tab.|
1. Audio Device - choose audio device as you want.
- Initially the Default Output Device is selected.
- Built-in Output - the player plays sound through the internal computer speakers or headphones.
- Other - playback through external audio devices. Choose another output device for audio playing, for example, speakers or other equipment connected to Mac.
2. Channels - you can choose the number of audio channels. Initially they are selected by default. Choose playback channels: Audio → Channels → Stereo; 4.0 Surround; 5.1 Surround; 6.1 Surround; 7.1 Surround.
In the lower right corner of the player’s screen choose the Gear Icon → Equalizer.
- Enable and disable equalizer by putting/removing the tick in the corresponding check box.
- Manual - use the mouse to adjust the necessary parameters.
- Create a preset - configure your own equalizer settings.