To select screen size:
- ⌘0 - Half Size.
- ⌘1 - Normal Size.
- ⌘2 - Double Size.
- Aspect Ratio - by default it is set to original, nevertheless, you can choose it manually from the list to meet your requirements.
- ⇧⌘F - Fit Window.
- ⌘F - Enter Full Screen.
- ⌘T - Float on Top.
- Autohide controls - if it is on, the controls will be shown only when you hover over the video.
- ⌥⌘C - Show/Hide Controls.
- Space - Play.
- ⌘ ⎋ - Stop.
- ⌥⌘L - Loop.
Note: It allows you to play continuously any media file: just open file in player by using the hotkey or choose Playback → Loop. To cancel, remove a mark next to Playback → Loop.
- ⌥⌘→ - Next Video Frame.
- ⌥⌘← - Previous Video Frame.
- ⌘] - Increase Speed.
- ⌘[ - Decrease Speed.
- ⌘\ - Reset to Normal Speed.
|Tip: You can also adjust the playback speed by clicking Gear Icon in the lower right corner of the player’s screen and choose Playback Tab.|
|Note: In the lower right corner of the player’s screen choose the Gear Icon → Video Tuner. Here you can manually adjust such parameters as Brightness, Saturation, Contrast, Gamma, Hue, Noise Reduction and Sharpness.|
- A - Audio Track. By default Stream 1 is always selected.
- ⌘↑ - Volume Up.
- ⌘↓ - Volume Down.
- ⌥⌘↓ - Mute.
- ⇧⌘] - Increase Audio Delay.
- ⇧⌘[ - Decrease Audio Delay.
- ⇧⌘\ - Reset Audio Delay.
|Note: you can also adjust Audio Delay by clicking Gear Icon in the lower right corner of the player’s screen and go to Playback Tab.|
1. Audio Device - choose audio device as you want.
- Initially the Default Output Device is selected.
- Built-in Output - the player plays sound through the internal computer speakers or headphones.
- Other - playback through external audio devices. Choose another output device for audio playing, for example, speakers or other equipment connected to Mac.
2. Channels - you can choose the number of audio channels. Initially they are selected by default. Choose playback channels: Audio → Channels → Stereo; 4.0 Surround; 5.1 Surround; 6.1 Surround; 7.1 Surround.
In the lower right corner of the player’s screen choose the Gear Icon → Equalizer.
- Enable and disable equalizer by putting/removing the tick in the corresponding check box.
- Manual - use the mouse to adjust the necessary parameters.
- Create a preset - configure your own equalizer settings.