Get USB Network Gate using the Play Store app:
- On your device, open the Google Play Store app.
- Select an app you want to download:
- Tap Install.
- Tap Accept after reviewing the app’s permissions.
Or download USB Network Gate to your Android device using your computer:
- Go to Google Play on your computer.
- Find USB Network Gate.
- Click Install.
Review the app’s permissions, choose your device from the drop-down menu, and click Install.
Once you download and install USB Network Gate from the Google Play Store, the app icon will be automatically added to the Home screen of your Android device. If one doesn’t appear, simply find it in your Apps menu.
Share USB devices
Start the application.
- Connect a device you want to share to a USB port of your Android device.
Tap ‘Share Device’ to make it accessible over the network.
To uninstall USB Network Gate, just follow the standard uninstallation instructions for Android devices: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2521768?hl=en