USB Network Gate requires the following ports to be open:
- TCP 5473 – for getting the list of shared USB devices and detailed information about them;
- UDP 5474 – for broadcasting, to automatically discover devices shared in the local network;
- UDP 5475 – for receiving response to a broadcast request;
- TCP 5475 – for remote service management;
- TCP port specified in the sharing options on the server.
On Windows these ports are used by UsbConfig.exe and UsbService.exe (or UsbService64.exe if you have a 64-bit OS).