USB Network Gate lets you use command-line options to automate the process of sharing USB devices on the server and connecting to them on the client. Command-line options are available for all license types.
USB Network Gate commands are the following:
- add – add remote USB port.
- break – force disconnect client from local USB port.
- connect [password] – connect to remote USB port, reconnect on error.
- connect_once [password] – connect to remote USB port, do not reconnect on error.
- daemon <reload|stop> – ‘reload’ has the same effect as kill -SIGHUP, ‘stop’ will terminate the daemon.
- disconnect – disconnect from remote USB port.,/p>
- explore host1 [host2 …] – list shared USB ports on given host(s).
- help – invoke general help.
- loglevel – invoke loglevel notice.
- ls <local|shared|remote|net> – list local, shared or remote USB ports on localhost or shared USB ports on network.
- rm – delete remote USB device from the list of connected devices on the client.
- share tcp_port devname [nickname encrypt password] or share – share local USB port on given tcp_port. ‘encrypt’ can be number (set if non-zero) or y, yes, true, encrypt.
- unshare | all – unshare local USB port or all ports.
- version – show eveusb version.
- wait – wait for the daemon reply
Note: eveusbc is placed under the following path:
To invoke help, execute: