FlexiHub Product Page
If you need to share access to your FlexiHub account with other users but don’t want to provide your email address and password, you can create digital tokens and send them to users you’d like to share your account with.
A token is a secure digital key that allows logging in to a FlexiHub account without entering an email address and password.
Once the user receives a token from the account owner, they can access the account via the software GUI.
Note: tokens do not allow logging in to web accounts of FlexiHub users.
In order to create a login token, you should do the following:
- Sign in to your online personal account on the FlexiHub's website.
- Go to the Tokens tab and click the button “Create Token”.
- Enter the name you want to use for your token.
- Check the box For one-time use to create a one-time token or leave it unchecked if you need a permanent token.*
- Click the button Create Token.
- After the token is created, you can send it to the remote user via email, a messaging app, SMS, etc.
On the remote side, the user should:
Download FlexiHub and install it.
Start the app and enter the token they've received.
Click Log in.
To delete a token, click the X button next to its creation date in your online personal account:
After you delete the token, all nodes using it will be automatically logged out of your FlexiHub account.
* Token types
There are two types of tokens that you can create in your account:
1. A permanent token that can be used for logging in to the same FlexiHub account from several nodes.
It may not expire and is valid until you delete it.
2. A one-time token that is impossible to reuse. It allows logging in to your account only once.
After you create a one-time token, it appears in the token list with the status Ready (for use).
After the node logs in to the account using the one-time token, the token changes its status to In use.
After the node logs out of the account, the token becomes invalid and is shown in the token list with the status Used.